- Finn (referencing littering): It's just...scum. Sick, inhuman scum.
- Alex: We kill people. Frequently.
- Abbey: Use your power, Alex. Help people. Be a superhero. Fuck the tortoise, Alex.
My friends went around and said what they like about me.
- I have great jackets.
- I make commitments toward tattoos.
- I will eat everyone’s leftovers like a monster.
- I’m quiet but when I do speak, it’s rather profound or funny.
The fight against racial profiling in our cities.
The fight against laws and policies that put a disparate amount of African Americans behind bars.
The fight to stop Voter ID laws that disenfranchise African Americans.
The fight against health care reform.
Eventually, Christmas will devolve into a war between those who adore Love Actually and those who hate it. It will be bloody.
Increasingly, New York City gets everything right.